Thomas Molitor's blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am back

After a long absence I am trying again to keep this blog active. A lot of good things happened during the last two years. I now have two daughters: Emily Sofie (born in October 2006) and Aurelia Luisa (born in last September). I will publish some new pictures soon and you will see why everything has been delayed so much in the last two years.

As some of you might have noticed FSFK v3.0.1 has been released and I am very happy with this release. I wanted two make the development a bit more public, but it turned out that due to the lack of time I was not able to do it the way I wanted it. Anyway I think that v3 really rocks and provides a lot of new tools for analyzing your flights. Check it out!

I am currently also working on FSMap v1.1, which will add some user requests and fix some minor bugs. It will hopefully ready within the next two months.

The year 2009 will also bring something new to my FS development: Team work. In the last six years in my FS career I was always developing everything on my own. Now I am starting to work on a new product with a very very talented group of coders and designers. I currently cannot give you more information, but it will rock!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home